'Oversexed, overpaid and over here' was a comic quip used by British soldiers to describe the thousands of American GIs who were stationed in Britain before D-Day. It was, of course, good humoured banter. Today’s march of US law firms in London is the modern equivalent of their wartime military…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Cryptocurrency Regulation: A Step in the Right Direction?
For a time, the cryptocurrency market has embodied a new “Wild West” for traders. Characterised by mayhem and…
5 Ways to Handle the Stress of a Law Degree
It’s no secret that studying law can be very stressful. The pressure to get the “right” grades, the competition for…
In recent news, it was reported that a federal jury found two Baltimore police officers guilty of corruption for robbing city residents. Their stealing of seized guns, cash and drugs for resale also corrupted many other cases. Lawyer Monthly reached out to legal experts this week and below lists…Read More...
A US Perspective on Iran’s ‘Act of War’
Delivering missiles to rebels in Yemen was deemed a "direct military aggression by the Iranian regime," by Saudi…