Drugmaker Merck & Co filed suit against the US government on 6 June in an attempt to halt its new Medicare drug price negotiation program.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Mining Law and Rights in the Philippines
Mining ventures in the Philippines receive a good degree of regulatory scrutiny, with environmental safeguards and…
Copyright and IP Law Trends in Ecuador
Highly experienced Ecuadorian IP lawyers José and Sebastián Meythaler offer their perspective on Ecuador’s…
The regulation of wages and hours is one of the foundational aspects of employment law, and one that often gives rise to disputes levied at employers.Read More...
How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
In 2012, the Greek economy was in dire straits, with a growing fiscal debt crisis that threatened to strike other…
Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
The process of obtaining compensation for service-connected disabilities can be long and difficult, requiring…
Foiled by regulatory requirements or simple due diligence failure, these mergers serve as cautionary tales for legal and business professionals.Read More...
Uncertainty at US Borders as Title 42 Expires
Tens of thousands of asylum seekers have gathered at the US-Mexico border following the expiration of Title 42 and…
What Does the Russian Sanctions Regime Mean for UK Litigation?
With widespread sanctions in force against Russia-linked groups, their interpretation as far as UK litigation…