India has seen significant recent updates to its patent law, with data to suggest that the country is fast becoming a favoured destination for patent litigation.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Everything You Need To Know About An LLC
An LLC, or a limited liability company, is a business structure you can establish in the United States and some…
Legal Considerations to Have In Mind When Choosing a Company Name
Your company name is one of your most important brand assets.
A group of visual artists has sued AI companies Stability AI, Midjourney and DeviantArt, adding to a recent wave of IP litigation against AI tools.Read More...
Intellectual Theft Is Not A Joke: 8 Tips For Protecting What Is Yours
In a world where information is readily available, it's easy to forget the importance of protecting our…
What Does Elon Musk’s Twitter Ownership Mean for Copyright and Creators?
The saga of Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter for $44 billion finally came to a close on 27 October 2022, leaving the…
Meta Platforms Inc, rebranded from Facebook Inc in October 2021, has beaten back accusations that its blue 'infinity' logo is plagiarised.Read More...
How do Trademarks work in Kuwait?
The Trademark is an essential role to the consumer as it is the identity of any product in the market.
Post-COVID Challenges in Trade Mark Law
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a deleterious effect across the full breadth of the working world. The same is true…