Drugmaker Merck & Co filed suit against the US government on 6 June in an attempt to halt its new Medicare drug price negotiation program.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Announcement: The European Corporate Counsel Summit 2023
We are glad to announce that the European Corporate Counsel Summit 2023 returns at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace,…
Announcement: The IP Law Europe Summit 2023
We are excited to announce that the IP Law Europe Summit returns at the premium Fairmont Le Montreux Palace,…
We are excited to announce that the 41st IP Law Summit will travel to Boston, MA, and will be held on 25-27 June 2023 at the Encore Boston Harbor.Read More...
Announcement: The Chief Litigation Officer Summit 2023
The 35th Chief Litigation Officer Summit travels to the Encore Boston Harbor Boston, MA on 25-27 June 2023!
Mining Law and Rights in the Philippines
Mining ventures in the Philippines receive a good degree of regulatory scrutiny, with environmental safeguards and…
In 2012, the Greek economy was in dire straits, with a growing fiscal debt crisis that threatened to strike other EU members and the currency itself.Read More...
The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
Foiled by regulatory requirements or simple due diligence failure, these mergers serve as cautionary tales for…
American Airlines and JetBlue Partnership Struck Down in Federal Court
A federal judge has ordered American Airlines and JetBlue Airways to break up their alliance after finding that the…