The fields of engineering and construction, and the litigation that arises from them, are greatly impacted by the insights provided by experts.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
The construction industry today faces a broad range of challenges, still contending with losses created by the…
How the Kafala System Shaped Qatar
Thousands of migrants have faced inhumane conditions and abuses in Qatar under an employment system that leaves…
In this feature, we catch up with John Lau and learn more about the current trajectory of construction sector disputes in Hong Kong.Read More...
ESG: What Are Its Effects on Construction Disputes?
Construction has a greater relation to environmental, social and governance concerns than most global industries.
Mediating in Marine Construction and Dredging Works
Marine construction and dredging is a unique industry within civil engineering.
In Australia it has become common in large construction disputes for clients to appoint separate 'clean' and 'dirty' experts of the same discipline.Read More...
ADR and Statutory Adjudication in the Hong Kong Construction Industry
As a fast-developing city, Hong Kong is fertile ground for both a flourishing construction sector and all the…
Why You Need A Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction is a hazardous occupation, with workers often completing jobs by putting their lives on the line.…