AI is widely seen as a promising field of technology for the legal sector, with ‘generative’ AI causing a stir in 2022 and continuing its rise today.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
How to Become a Digital-First Law Firm
In 2023, more law firms than ever before now view digital solutions as a key pillar of their business.
Mining Law and Rights in the Philippines
Mining ventures in the Philippines receive a good degree of regulatory scrutiny, with environmental safeguards and…
Highly experienced Ecuadorian IP lawyers José and Sebastián Meythaler offer their perspective on Ecuador’s intellectual property scene.Read More...
Projections for South African Patent Law in 2023
Emerging technologies in the AI and virtual space have created bold new prospects for the patents landscape, both…
A Guide to Subrogation Actions in Brazil
The correct implementation of subrogation is a vital tool when handling debtor and creditor matters.
The regulation of wages and hours is one of the foundational aspects of employment law, and one that often gives rise to disputes levied at employers.Read More...
How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
In 2012, the Greek economy was in dire straits, with a growing fiscal debt crisis that threatened to strike other…
Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
As recent train derailments in the US have demonstrated, there is a growing public awareness of hazardous materials…