Some legal cases are clean-cut, with scene evidence, eyewitnesses, and the authorities being able to draw an accurate conclusion about what happened at the scene of a crime or accident.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Medical Malpractice and Cauda Equina Syndrome
Cauda equina syndrome is a disorder with extreme consequences for its victims especially if a healthcare provider…
What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
The construction industry today faces a broad range of challenges, still contending with losses created by the…
In the wake of a catastrophic accident, injured parties often face severe mobility restrictions which hamper their ability to live out their day-to-day lives.Read More...
Life Expectancy Calculation: An Educated Guess or a Scientific Opinion?
What is the preferred methodology of life expectancy calclulators, and how accurate are the results that it…
What Are ‘Clean’ and ‘Dirty’ Experts in Construction Disputes?
In Australia it has become common in large construction disputes for clients to appoint separate 'clean' and…
We hear from Tracy Liberatore, founder of Med Legal Pro LLC – a firm that assists legal counsel looking for expert input in medical cases.Read More...
Expert Perspectives in Medico-Legal Care
Medico-legal care is an irreplaceable service in the lives of countless individuals, and consequently the subject…
The Impact of Digital Forensics on Legal Proceedings
In today’s ever more technologically integrated world, digital forensics forms a crucial pillar of almost all…