On Wednesday, an Austrian advocacy group, noyb.eu, filed a complaint with France's data protection watchdog in which it claimed Google has breached an EU court ruling by sending unsolicited advertising emails directly to Gmail users’ inboxes. The group argued that the Alphabet unit, whose…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Google Is Not Liable For Defamation, Top Australian Court Rules
On Wednesday, Australia’s highest court overturned a ruling that found tech giant Google to have engaged in…
Google To Face $1 Billion London Trial Over App Store
Google is set to face a trial in London over an estimated £920 million ($1.1 billion) damages claim after a court…
Class-action settlement could bring $200,000+ in monetary relief to Android app developers allegedly harmed by Google’s Play Store policies SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--$GOOG #android--A class of Android app developers represented by plaintiffs’ rights law firm Hagens Berman today secured a…Read More...
Plaintiffs and Google Agree to $118 Million Settlement of Pay Equity Class Action
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#EmploymentLaw--Plaintiffs’ law firms Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein LLP…
Tinder Owner Sues Google To Avoid Play Store Booting
Online dating service company Match Group, which owns Tinder, sued Alphabet Inc’s Google on Monday, claiming the…