According to communications regulator Roskomndzor, Google failed to pay 32.5 million roubles ($458,100) in penalties imposed this year so far. Roskomnadzor has said it will now seek a fine of 5-20% of Google’s Russian turnover. This could total as much as $240 million. Recently, Russia has…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Google Didn’t Infringe Digital Photo Frame Patent, Jury Finds
Texas-based Profectus sued Google in 2020, claiming that its Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max, which control smart-home…
Google Security Official Harassed Black, Homosexual Employee, Lawsuit Alleges
David Brown, who filed the lawsuit, is jointly employed by the Alphabet Inc unit and security company Allied…
At the start of a five-day hearing, Google representatives told judges at the General Court that Android has been a huge success story of competition at work. Back in 2018, the European Commission fined Google, claiming that, since 2011, it had used Android to thwart rivals and solidify its…Read More...
Google Appeals France’s $591 Million Fine
Google was fined amid increasing international pressure on online platforms to share more of the revenue they…
Fed Circuit Affirms Google’s Win Against 3D Spreadsheet Patent Claims
Texas-based Data Engine Technologies LLC, a subsidiary of Acacia Research, first sued Mountain View…