Job of the Week – Solicitor
Each week along with our law jobs partner Simply Law Jobs we'll be bringing you one of the top legal jobs in the UK. This week, we're featuring a Solicitor. Read more about this position and find out how you can apply below.
Solicitor – Personal Injury
Salary:30000 – 45000
Job sector:Private Practice
Experience:Any or N/A
Bond Turner is going through an extremely exciting period of growth, having just opened our 3rd office in another major city! We are part of the Anexo Group Plc and have fantastic opportunities available for ambitious individuals.
We are looking to further expand our RTA/Credit Hire team with a strong Solicitor/Litigator.
You will be based in our brand new stylish Leeds City Centre office, based on Park Square.
– Assessing and advising on liability
– Devising strategies to resolve cases with the best possible outcome, collating evidence and identifying areas to investigate
– Dealing with disclosure
– Drafting witness statements
– Dealing with procedural issues
– Marshalling expert evidence
– Working with the wider team, ensuring a seamless and quality driven delivery of service to clients
– Liaising with Counsel and drafting instructions
– Setting cases efficiently
– A minimum of 24 months experience dealing with Part 8 and Part 7 claims
– Comfortable handling of a full caseload of RTA claims of varying stages to conclusion
– Knowledge of credit hire (desirable) or RTA Litigation (essential)
– The ability to risk assess cases
– Able to handle infant approvals
– Able to value claims for injury
– Experienced in using advanced case management systems such as Proclaim.
A market leading salary is on offer, apply to discuss further.
On top of a leading base salary, you can also take advantage of our highly lucrative, highly attainable bonus structure. Candidates can genuinely double their take home pay by reaching settlement targets. Apply to learn more about our bonus structure.
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Candidates are currently being shortlisted and interviews arranged, please apply for immediate consideration.