The past few years have seen significant upheaval for intellectual property law, alongside all other facets of the legal world.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Divorce and the Threat of Parental Alienation
- What ‘Teaching Law Firms’ Have to Offer
- Making Legal Education Count
- AI Art vs IP Law
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
Choosing an Attorney for a Utility Patent
Strong patents form the backbone of intellectual property protection.
Litigating Birth Injuries and Medical Malpractice
Injuries that occur during labour and childbirth can be some of the most damaging to an infant, and there are many…
Divorce is a trying time for any family, raising life-altering issues relating to finances and child custody that understandably spur high emotional stakes.Read More...
AI Art vs IP Law
Artificial intelligence (AI) ranks highly among the list of technological developments meant to revolutionise law,…
ICC Issues Unprecedented Arrest Warrant for Vladimir Putin
The International Criminal Court (ICC) has issued an arrest warrant for President Putin, citing his regime's mass…
Once-prominent South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh has been convicted of murdering his wife and son, concluding a highly publicised case.Read More...
Which Internet Service Providers Are Best for Your Law Firm?
The life of a lawyer revolves around meeting clients, interviewing potential witnesses and people connected to the…
Strategically Using Legal Entities to Protect Assets
For those with substantial estates to protect, legal entities present a valuable method for safeguarding one’s…