One of the biggest differences between law students qualifying now, and those seeking a career 20 years ago, is the prevalence of the internet in the former groups’ lives. New research shows that this generation of aspiring lawyers see websites as their preferred careers influencer. Becky Kells,…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
What Do I Need to Become a Lawyer?
When it comes down to qualifications, besides the addition of some pocket money, what you need to get into law…
5 Top Tips for Passing Your Law Exams
So, you’ve got like 10 exams coming up, your stress levels are high and keeping calm and composed seems impossible.…
Nailing an interview is hard, but getting an interview in the first place is where it all starts. Shari F. Lesnick, is a Career and Professional Development Coordinator at Western Michigan University Cooley Law School where she focuses on career coaching and employer outreach. Here Shari talks to…Read More...
What Legal Specialization Is Best Suited for Me?
As part of our law school & careers features, for paralegals, newly graduates, and those simply hoping to jump…
From Law Degree to Executive Leadership
How does one use their law degree to pursue the career they want? How does a newly qualified lawyer aim for the…
The way you qualify as a solicitor in England and Wales is changing radically. Here Emma Jones, lecturer in law and member of the Open Justice team at the Open University talks Lawyer Monthly through how it could affect you. What is the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE)? The SQE is the…Read More...
I Am a Law Student: Do I Need to do Pro Bono Work?
Below Francine Ryan, Lecturer in law at the Open University, and responsible for the Open Justice Law Clinic,…
Is the Bar Exam for Me?
As part of our features aimed at law students and newly graduates, those looking for work in the legal sphere, and…