There are many benefits to becoming a lawyer!Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
4 Solid Reasons to Join the Next Generations of Law and Policy Leaders
Are you passionate about law and policymaking work?
What ‘Teaching Law Firms’ Have to Offer
‘Teaching law firms’ present an alternative to typical higher education that combines a law degree with on-the-job…
Formal legal education is difficult to balance, requiring both theoretical and practical training with subsequent real-world benefits to be truly effective.Read More...
What Are the Advantages of Legal Apprenticeships?
While the most typical route taken to arrive at a job in the legal sector is via a university degree, there are…
8 Best US Colleges & Universities for Indian Students
The United States. Its’ home to Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and the Ivy League, to name a few.
LSAT was the standard examination a student must pass to get admission into a law school. There were no alternatives, and options like SAT and ACT that had been accepted by other graduate schools were not either. Some MBA programs even accepted GRE scores or GMATs but law schools only demanded…Read More...
What You Should Do In Your First Week Of Law School
Congratulations for having made it to university to pursue your degree in law. But before you enjoy the milestone…
What Is The Difference Between A Lawyer And An Attorney?
When most people think of a lawyer, they imagine someone who is able to provide them with legal advice and…