29th Chief Litigation Officer Summit 2021
Lawyer Monthly is delighted to be partnering with the The 29th Chief Litigation Officer Summit 2021 which will take place on September 26 - 28 2021 in Las Vegas, USA
The 29th Chief Litigation Officer Summit LIVE edition will take place on September 26-28, 2021 at the Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas, NV.
Chief Litigation Officer Summit is an invitation-only, premium Summit bringing leading Litigation executives and innovative suppliers and solution providers together. This Summit provides the forum for leading attorneys to gain insightful knowledge into the principal practices in litigation prevention and management.
This unparalleled three-day event guarantees service providers an opportunity to interact with senior level litigation executives through intimate one-on-one meetings and various informal social networking activities. This event creates the primary environment, through which business partnerships are forged and fortified.
- Program is focused on an industry that is under continuous change, allowing attendees the opportunities to benefit from the proven expertise and recent practices of the industry’s most successful companies.
- Conference presenters are all top calibre and poised to address key challenges with unique solutions and benchmarking strategies that are driving industry growth
- High level delegates with budget sign-off authority and decisions-making responsibilities over their litigation processes, assuring that delegate networking will be of tremendous value
- One-Stop information gathering. Attending one event in the year to collect all information needed
- Executive level presentations offering innovative and cutting-edge methods to maximize efficiency, innovation, and profitability.
- Pre-scheduled, individualized itineraries, assuring the potential utilization of time and effort
- The Summit’s content is aligned with key litigation challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers.
To find more information about the summit you can visit https://bit.ly/3hxlYcx or contact directly Isidora Avraam at firstname.lastname@example.org