From being practical to dynamic, Jim shares how an internal investigation at a company is handled when something does not look right. What drew you to the legal practice of White Collar Criminal Defense? I didn’t start my legal career thinking, specifically, that I could be a White Collar…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
White Collar Crime
What Is a Cartel Investigation?
Often associated with drug lords, Anne touches on cartels relate to antitrust law, how investigations are led in…
Detecting Corrupt Behaviour
How is corrupt behaviour usually detected? Corrupt behaviour is usually revealed as a result of the obligations…
A whopping USD 800 billion to USD 2 trillion is predicted to be laundered every year, globally.Read More...
Is AML Playing Catch-Up to Bribery?
Recently released reports on the Bribery Act 2010 and by the Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering…
Tough on Crime or Tougher to Prosecute?
Aimed at improving the 2007 Regulations (MLR 2007), they oblige relevant persons to take a more risk-based approach…
What will happen to the trading and regulatory relationship between the UK and EU post-Brexit?Read More...
The Different Ways Money Laundering Works
Criminals who obtain millions of dollars through illegal means need to make that dirty money appear clean.…
Will Brexit Make Money Laundering Easier?
Below Aziz Rahman of business crime solicitors Rahman Ravelli examines the worrying money laundering implications…