It now appears that the European Union (EU) is convinced of the need for a central authority to tackle money laundering.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
White Collar Crime
Money Laundering: The Dirty Secret That Won’t Go Away
A report by anti-corruption watchdog Transparency International lays bare what it believes is massive, carefully…
Which Industries Are the Most Vulnerable to Corruption?
What is corruption? ‘Secrecy’ is a key element in defining corruption. If someone receives a bribe or award, and…
The chair of the US Securities and Exchange Commission has said his country is the only one tackling bribery and corruption.Read More...
EY Aided the Laundering of Drug Money, But Who’s Really to Blame?
A recent investigation by the BBC and Premières Lignes has uncovered that one of Britain’s biggest accountancy…
What Is Embezzlement?
Speaking to Scott Rosenblum, he sheds light onto this topic and briefly explains what embezzlement is and the…
A trial has just began in New York, at the centre of which a US Lawyer has been accused of laundering money made in a cryptocurrency scam.Read More...
The Fifth Money Laundering Directive and Legal Compliance
10 January 2020 is a date that the business world cannot afford to ignore. It is the date the Fifth Anti-Money…
Increased Sentences for Money Laundering, But How Is It Being Tackled?
The increasing average length of sentences given to convicted money launderers in the UK over the past decade makes…