No criminal suit is identical to another. For residents of the United States, there are several types of criminal defence that an attorney might employ on your behalf.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
White Collar Crime
What Is Shareholder Oppression?
Subtle, under-reported and difficult to expose – here are the tools you need to recognise shareholder oppression…
A Brief Guide to Dealing with the Serious Fraud Office
Companies or individuals facing investigation by the SFO should learn how best to respond by reflecting on their…
An analysis of France's "Sapin II" law and the impact it has had on the French government's anti-corruption efforts since its inception.Read More...
Why OLAF Investigations Should Be Subject to Judicial Review
The European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) is an institution mandated by the EU with the notion of protecting the…
Airbus’ Settlement: The Great Escape?
With Airbus recently announced it has concluded settlements that see it avoiding prosecution for alleged bribery.
In an agreement to defer prosecution, Airbus has agreed to payout a record EUR 3.6 billion to authorities in France, the UK and the US.Read More...
How Does Competition Law Affect a Business?
In this quick interview, we speak to Carolina Vera Matiz on unfair trade practice in Colombia and how unfair…
Account Freezing Orders: The Guilt-Free Means to an End
Below, Syedur Rahman of business crime solicitors Rahman Ravelli explains why the National Crime Agency’s largest…