By now you have likely heard about the latest technology craze: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and while NFT auctions have yielded jaw-dropping real dollar figures, what does a buyer really possess?Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Jaya Harrar 867 posts 0 comments
Can the Law Sort out Political Lies?
People want to put their trust in government – or so they would like to, in an ideal world, so why do powerful…
Lookalike Logos: Chanel Loses Trademark Dispute with Huawei
Within intellectual property law, logo disputes are common and often high-profile. The latest involves the French…
Whether this is banking or retail, sport or technology, the role of the industry has perhaps never been so prominent in driving positive change in wider society than it is today. So, what can the legal sector, our sector, do to make a difference? First and foremost, listen. Listen to our…Read More...
Strong Defences Are Not Enough – Why Lawyers Need a New Way to Think about…
How can law firms protect sensitive client information, now the changing nature of technology means data is no…