The clauses, which would have broken international law, were removed after reaching an “agreement in principle” with the EU.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
What the End of the Privacy Shield Framework Means for EU Businesses
The Schrems II case is set to have a significant impact on any firm that regularly conducts data transfers with the…
Preparing for the Brexit Endgame
As the end of the year closes in, UK firms are finding themselves once again confronting the uncertainty of Brexit…
When it came into force in October 2015, the Consumer Rights Act has played a vital role in shaping retailer transparency and modernising the law.Read More...
EU Announces Legal Action Against UK Over Brexit Deal
The UK has been put on formal notice over its internal market bill, which overwrites sections of the Brexit divorce…