At the Women in Law Conference last year, we had the amazing opportunity to sit down with Alexandra Marks to discuss her journey into becoming a Deputy Judge at the High Court. From being a Partner at Linklaters LLP, to a Recorder and a Deputy High Court Judge and an Adjudicator for the…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Why Everyone Should Go To Law School | TEDx
Jana is a Palestinian American from Columbus, Ohio who graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of…
Has Brexit Broken Politics Forever?
This week we talk to two MPs elected as Tories at the last election - Phillip Lee and Damian Green. However Phillip…
A cross-party group of MPs - including some former Conservatives recently expelled from the party - say they are willing to go to court to stop Boris Johnson breaking the law by refusing to delay Brexit.Read More...
Judge Rules Against Johnson & Johnson in Historic Opioid Lawsuit
Johnson & Johnson denied wrongdoing, but Oklahoma Judge Thad Balkman ordered the pharmaceutical company to pay…