Trump's new attorney general pick, Bill Barr, has held the position before under George H. W. Bush.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Theresa May: “I Will Make the Case for This Deal With All My Heart”
Theresa May 'full of optimism' The prime minister says the EU endorsement of her Brexit deal marks the start of "a…
Apple CEO: New Tech Regulation ‘Inevitable’
Following the scandal that saw data consultancy Cambridge Analytica obtain data from millions of Facebook users,…
President Trump has constructed a narrative in which he clawed his way to the top by sheer will. The New York Times released a story that calls that narrative into question. Were Trump’s financial successes heavily funded by his father Fred?Read More...
Who is George Soros?
Hungarian-American businessman and philanthropist George Soros has become a divisive figure in global politics and…
Saudi Arabia Says Journalist Was Killed in Fight
Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in a fight in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, the country's state TV…
In jury selection, racial discrimination has historically been tricky. Discrimination isn’t allowed in jury selection, thanks to what’s called a “Batson challenge.” But the problem is — Batson has been widely regarded as a failure at keeping racism out of the jury box. Watch the video above to find…Read More...
Ret. Supreme Court Justice: Kavanaugh Should Be Disqualified
Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens said Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh does not belong on the…
US & Canada Agree New Trade Deal on NAFTA
Canada agreed late to sign on to a trade deal between the United States and Mexico, revamping the three-country…