The top-paying firms are almost perfectly neck-and-neck in terms of salaries paid to attorneys, the field remaining extremely competitive.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Law School & Careers
5 Tips For Succeeding At Law School In 2022
Whether you’re struggling with your studies, or you’re simply looking for some extra advice on how to thrive, here…
SAT Exam To Go Digital By 2024, Bar Exam To Go Digital By 2026
“The digital SAT will be easier to take, easier to give, and more relevant,” said Priscilla Rodriguez, vice…
Bethany Yeiser, founder of the CureSZ Foundation, speaks to Lawyer Monthly about the importance of working with mental healthcare professionals and developing an understanding of how mental illness diagnoses and treatment options often intersect with the law. When I was diagnosed with…Read More...
A Life in the Law: From Articled Clerk to Deputy High Court Judge
Alexandra Marks has had a storied legal career, becoming both a partner at Linklaters and a recorder and Deputy…
Meet Keeva – Law student and junior paralegal
Pursuing a career in the legal industry Keeva chose to pursue a career in the legal industry, after discovering…
Texas may not be the most immediately obvious destination for an aspiring lawyer or law firm, but a combination of economic factors are slowly wooing BigLaw.Read More...
5 key tips you need to be a standout legal candidate
1) Get to know the company This is probably the simplest but one of the most impactful tips you can use when…
A day in the life of a BPC and LLM student
Why did you choose to pursue a legal career? I have always found law fascinating. Reading about how the government…