On Wednesday, Endo International's Par Pharmaceutical Inc failed to persuade an appeals court in the US to revive its lawsuit seeking to block Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc from selling Vasostrict — a generic version of Par's blood-pressure drug, Vasostrict, which is one of the company’s best-selling…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
How To Copyright & Trademark A Logo
Coming up with a logo is an involved process requiring various steps to complete. This is because a brand's symbol…
Netflix Accuses Creators Of Bridgerton Stage Show Of Copyright Infringement
On Friday, Netflix sued the creators of an allegedly unauthorised musical stage production of its popular…
Following two years of disruption owed in large part to the COVID-19 pandemic, new statistics show that activity at the European Patent Office is now on a rise.Read More...
Apple Watch Import Ban On The Cards After Judge Finds Patent Infringement
AliveCor accused tech giant Apple of infringing three patents related to its KardiaBand, which monitors its…
Quentin Tarantino Asks Court To Dismiss “Pulp Fiction” NFT Lawsuit
Quentin Tarantino has asked a Los Angeles federal court to dismiss a copyright lawsuit filed by Miramax against his…
On Monday, the family of the author whose article inspired the 1986 film “Top Gun” sued Paramount Pictures for copyright infringement over this year’s sequel and biggest box office hit “Top Gun: Maverick.” The complaint by Shosh Yonay and Yuval Yonay — the author’s widow and son — claims that the…Read More...
Cautionary Tales from the Canadian Trademark Landscape
Drawing from a rich career in intellectual property law, Marks & Clerk partner Catherine Lovrics discusses…
Damages Experts and Intellectual Property Litigation
Intellectual property rights comprise many businesses’ most valuable assets. The impact of their infringement,…