French real estate and tax law can be a multifaceted subject, relying on tax structures that are distinct from peer nations.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
The effects of Brexit have had seismic consequences for all aspects of law, not just in the UK but in Europe more…
What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
The construction industry today faces a broad range of challenges, still contending with losses created by the…
In the wake of a catastrophic accident, injured parties often face severe mobility restrictions which hamper their ability to live out their day-to-day lives.Read More...
The Top Legal Trends for 2023
A look at the shape of the legal landscape heading into 2023.
Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Navigating the intricacies of competition law has always been a challenging task, and one that has only grown more…
Even as mediation grows in popularity as an alternative to costly litigation, there remain various barriers to even greater uptake in the wider legal sector.Read More...
The Biggest Legal Stories of 2022
As this most recent year comes to a close, Lawyer Monthly rounds up the biggest and most impactful cases of the…
California Employment Law and the Dangers of Retroactivity
Wide-reaching changes in employment law are important to all businesses in the US, because they must continually…