The consequences for an entity subject to litigation can be debilitating. But how great can the cost grow for the plaintiff themselves?Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Divorce and the Threat of Parental Alienation
Divorce is a trying time for any family, raising life-altering issues relating to finances and child custody that…
What ‘Teaching Law Firms’ Have to Offer
‘Teaching law firms’ present an alternative to typical higher education that combines a law degree with on-the-job…
Formal legal education is difficult to balance, requiring both theoretical and practical training with subsequent real-world benefits to be truly effective.Read More...
AI Art vs IP Law
Artificial intelligence (AI) ranks highly among the list of technological developments meant to revolutionise law,…
Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
We hear exclusive insight into Figopara’s $11 million investment round and expertise surrounding Turkey’s latest…
India has seen significant recent updates to its patent law, with data to suggest that the country is fast becoming a favoured destination for patent litigation.Read More...
Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
Accidents and injuries that occur while on cruise ships present extreme difficulties for those affected.
The Triumph of True Crime Media
Bloody, disturbing and fascinatingly personal, ‘true crime’ is a cultural phenomenon that has changed the way the…