Hundreds of thousands of Hongkongers have taken to the streets to protest a controversial extradition bill that could send Hong Kong residents to mainland China to be tried in court. Hong Kong’s Chief Executive, Carrie Lam, says the bill is meant to prevent Hong Kong from becoming a safe haven for…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Louisa Rochford 268 posts 0 comments
Using Experts in Litigation: Consult Them Early and Often
Weston Anson is the Founder and Chairman of CONSOR IP Consulting and Valuation, a leader in intellectual property…
Bivonas Law: Russian Litigation in London
Bivonas Law is a litigation boutique specializing in high value and complex disputes with a particular focus on…
Eldon L. Looby is the Founder and Managing Attorney at Looby Law, PLLC (“LoobyLaw”), a virtual law firm. His practice is primarily focused in the areas of business law, litigation, eDiscovery, family and matrimonial law. Eldon’s clients consist of individuals, families and businesses ranging from…Read More...
Contractual Abuse: What Can Employees Learn from Uber’s Mistakes?
We speak to Paul Stevens from Judge & Priestley who sheds light into contractual abuse in employment law. With…