On Tuesday, prominent US civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who represented the family of George Floyd, said he will represent the family of Jason Walker, a Black man who was shot dead by an off-duty North Carolina policeman over the weekend. The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
ACLU Sues Portland Police Over Livestreaming Protests
The American Civil Liberties Union has issued a legal challenge to the Portland Police Bureau for its “unlawful…
What Constitutes as Police Misconduct?
Police brutality and whether or not officers abuse their power is often debated and it is ever prevalent now, so we…
Last week a new bill was introduced by US Senators Chris Coons and Mike Lee with the intention of restricting the use of facial recognition tech by US police nationwide.Read More...
ICO Releases Damning Report on “Invasive” Police Use of Facial Recognition
The Information Commissioner Office (ICO), in an unprecedented move, has demanded a new statutory code to govern…
Police Are Facing Calls to Stop the Public Use of Facial Recognition Software
Police are facing calls to halt the public use of facial recognition software to search for suspected criminals…