Millionaire property developer, John Hart has been given a 14-month jail sentence after failing to comply with court orders following his £9.3m divorce. The property tycoon was told by a court to hand over £3.5 million of his divorce settlement to his ex-wife Karen Hart, as well as shares in…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Are You in an Unmarried Relationship? You Need to Read This
More than three million couples are in unmarried relationships – the second largest family type in the UK, as well…
Is Chinese Family Law Progressing?
We now speak with Claudia Ningning Zhao, who speaks on how family law is progressing in China and the difficulties…
Brexit raises many issues in almost every legal field and family law is certainly no exception. Alex Critchley is a Solicitor in the Family Law Team at Morton Fraser. He regularly advises on issues of international jurisdiction in family cases, and below discusses the potential prospects of family…Read More...
Will Sharia Marriage Be Recognised by Law?
A review ordered by the government concluded that Muslim couples who marry in Sharia ceremonies should be required…
Moving Forward after Divorce: How Lawyers Can Help
Leanne Townsend has a unique approach to tackling the stressful and emotional nature of divorce. Not only does she…
The term “welfare of the child” is vague. It is deliberately value-neutral and thus expresses the lack of any State-prescribed ideal for raising children. As a guiding principle, the welfare of the child as a legal term at the heart of the system of child and youth care is in need of fleshing out…Read More...
Can Secret Recordings Be Used as Evidence?
“Can I use secret recordings in court?” is a question Melanie Bridgen, Partner and solicitor in the family law team…
Who Gets Custody of the Dog in a Divorce?
According to reports, Ant McPartlin, (one of TV’s duo Ant & Dec) is set to divorce wife Lisa Armstrong, former…