Following regulatory changes and great strides in technology, the landscape of personal injury law has changed significantly throughout the past 20 years.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
The State of Sports Law in 2022
Here, we take a look at the trends that have shaped sports law in 2022. What can we expect to see carried through…
How Are Psychiatric Malpractice Claims Defended?
Medical malpractice is a highly specialised format of personal injury law, and psychiatric malpractice more…
The common benefits of mediation over litigation become even more pronounced when one or more of these parties are elderly.Read More...
The Family Arbitration Scheme – The Future of Family Justice?
Family law and dispute resolution expert Julie Stather examines the family arbitration scheme, its success and why…
Legislative Overhaul – What is in the Retained EU Law Bill?
Depending on which parts of EU law the government allows to be 'sunset', the knock-on effects could be extensive.…
Turnaround and business recovery have become a pressing issue for many companies facing rough waters.Read More...
How is International Dispute Resolution Changing in 2022?
The face of the legal world is seeing a profound shift, with business values now skewing closer to ESG concerns and…
Turnaround and Stakeholder Crisis Management in Greece
The COVID-19 pandemic has tested the resilience of many companies in Greece and internationally, in addition to…