5 Great Tools for Attorneys to Improve Sales
Every business or office always aims for higher sales and profits each year. Attorneys are no different. Because they offer professional services, they need to double time more with their efforts to reach clients. After all, they have expenses to pay for, as well. With rising competition through more lawyers coming into the profession, lawyers need to stay competitive.
Being an excellent lawyer is highly dependent on skills. Yes, they have to keep learning and updating. But, a lot of it also has to do with using technology to their advantage, to help manage their office better. With the help of technological tools, revenue can increase through more efficient operations.
As a lawyer, some of the business tools to help increase your revenue include the following:
Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM) is one highly under-estimated business tool. The focus of CRM software is in building better relationships with clients, through the features that it offers. This makes it one of the best sales tools for attorneys. Note that as a lawyer, a good relationship with clients is fundamental. Without clients, you don’t have an office to run.
Here’s how a CRM software benefits lawyers:
- Enables lawyers to plan and manage their time effectively. Lawyers are naturally busy individuals. Without a proper system in place, time management can be difficult. However, this is needed so that all the needs and problems of each client are addressed promptly. Court proceedings have deadlines. Lawyers need to stay within these time-frames.
- Finding the right clients. Yes, lawyers also need to find the right match for clients. This is usually dependent on the field of expertise of the lawyer. For example, a family law attorney will naturally have to focus all marketing efforts on finding clients that need help with family law concerns. Without a CRM system, this can be very difficult. CRM enables attorneys to create engaging communications that are specifically targeted towards the clients they’re trying to reach out to.
- Cuts down on administrative tasks. With an automated system, the staff of the attorney can better focus their jobs now on sales and marketing efforts. They no longer have to do repetitive administrative tasks that the CRM software can address.
Through the above-mentioned, CRMs can help attorneys close more sales.
HubSpot Sales is one of the tools that a lawyer can use to build more efficient daily operations. As an attorney, its key features that work to your advantage includes custom reports and report templates, and email integration. Through using these features, you can gain benefits like the following:
- Saves the law office staff some time, as it automates emails and other marketing tools
- Follow-up emails and messengers can be sent on a personalized and non-monotonous manner
Before you sign up to HubSpot, it’s highly recommended that you first take advantage of its trial period. That way, you can better gauge as to which of its features can work best for you.
Before you can sign up for Clickdesk, you must first already have an existing website. As an attorney, you need a website to be competitive. Many law firms, both small and big, are creating a strong Internet presence. There’s no reason that you shouldn’t do, as well.
The population on the Internet is increasing by the day, and you’ll want to be able to reach the possible clients that search for lawyers over the Internet. As an addition to your website, enable Clickdesk too. This allows your site to have the following features:
- Have live video sessions, during your free time when you want to do live Q&A or overview of legal advice needed by clients
- Share files with customers, through the live chat window, such as files required to be filled up first before physically meeting with the attorney
- Enable a live chat window, where people looking for information can get hold of a customer representative or chatbots that can immediately address their concerns 24/7
- Provides a space for live customer feedback, so that you can know right there and then which problem areas of customers you need to give attention to
The population on the Internet is increasing by the day, and you’ll want to be able to reach the possible clients that search for lawyers over the Internet.
Freshsales is a tool that comes in handy for email marketing. Apart from the traditional forms of marketing, law firms also need to venture into digital marketing. When people have free time, one of the very first things that they do is check their smartphones. This includes their email, social media accounts, and websites.
In this regard, attorneys may see the need to send personalized emails in bulk. If the secretarial staff has to do this job themselves, it’s going to take them so much time. This time could’ve otherwise also been spent during other tasks such as filing pleadings, drafting documents, and whatnot. Freshsales is the answer. This system enables the attorney to send personalized emails to their contact list, then track who has opened them.
Emails are also sorted out as to importance. The inbox places a priority on important leads. That way, the lawyer doesn’t miss out on urgent messages from clients. In this manner, operations are more efficient, and delays are also less frequent.
When a law firm is low on clients, the team then focuses on acquiring leads. There are many people out there who are looking for the services of a lawyer. Maybe they just haven’t found you yet. Hence it’s up to you to link yourself up with these possible leads. This process is what’s known as lead generation. The more leads that your firm has, the higher the chances as well for more sales.
Salestools.io helps you find more leads through sites such as LinkedIn, for instance. The features of Salestools.io that comes in handy for lawyers include:
- Checks the newsfeed of sites such as LinkedIn, so that Salestools can instantly add these keywords on the website of the lawyer. This results in more relevant results and searches whenever a possible client searches for a lawyer.
- Through Salestools Extractor, you can instantly extract data from sites such as LinkedIn regarding possible leads. This enables law firms to contact these potential clients better.
Businesses use various software for them to generate more sales. From the process of looking for and reaching out to potential leads until the process of finally having these leads as clients, technology is there to help businesses out for the better. There’s no reason why attorneys shouldn’t do the same.
In this day and age of technological advancements, the use of the proper tools helps achieve the goals of any business. Those mentioned above are only a few of the possible tools to use. Whether you’re an attorney that’s just starting or one that’s long been in business, these can all work to your advantage for better revenues.