If the Government wants to use migration to fill unattractive jobs after Brexit, preventing exploitation will be a major challenge, according to a new report by the Migration Observatory at the University of Oxford. The report Exploiting the opportunity? Low-skilled work migration after Brexit…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
From Carillion to Brexit: Out of the Frying Pan into the Fire
Following the recent UK Construction Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) figures, Brendan Sharkey, head of…
The Latest on Brexit and Employment Law for Business
In this video, Bird & Bird employment partner Katarina Åhlberg looks at: - The key challenges for businesses…
A white paper on Brexit was published last week, setting out Theresa May's vision for the UK's future relationship with the EU. Here Malcolm Dowden, Legal Director at Womble Bond Dickinson comments on the creation of a free trade area for goods. The government's white paper proposes the creation…Read More...
UK and the UPC: What Will Happen Post-Brexit?
Geoff Hussey, Nick South and Varuni Paranavitane, of AA Thornton, write on behalf of the Chartered Institute of…
How Has Brexit Affected the Property Market?
Two years after the UK decided to exit the European Union, a lot has changed. Below Paresh Raja, CEO of Market…