Being amongst the hubbub at the Women in Law Conference last September, you could almost see the waves of inspiration flowing in the air. And midst the well established legal experts and fresh-faced, newly qualified lawyers, we met Alexandra Marks, who had set out to educate solicitors so that they…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Women In Law
The Sky Is the Limit: A Culture of Women in Leadership
In April this year, global media giant Sky named Claire Canning, a former Olswang Partner, as its new General…
Meet an Exceptional Woman In Law: Ruth Grant
We hear from Ruth Grant, a now-retired Partner at Hogan Lovells, who tells us about how she did it. Offering some…
We speak to five successful lawyers from Keystone Law, one of the UK’s top 100 law firms, about their experiences working in the legal industry. Keystone Law operates with a focus on innovation, achieved through a flatter organisational model to better recognise, retain and promote talent across…Read More...
Construction Is Not Just a Man’s World
With women commonly finding themselves being the only female wearing a hard hat, and being one of the few in the…
The Fight for Human Rights: How to Prepare for Battle?
And many of us, whether we were inspired by movies or a hard-hitting event occurring on the other side of the…
The survey of over 3000 adults in the UK shows over two-thirds of women (66%) have suffered from imposter syndrome compared to over half of men (56%) within the last 12 months. This raises a significant question: are women more likely to experience feeling inadequate in the workplace? In light of…Read More...