Following the referendum, Brexit is about to become a reality. Myriad negotiations will ensue to determine how a future trade between Britain and the European Union might work once the Lisbon treaty is invoked. In parallel, there is another trade deal under review that has renewed importance for a…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Brexit: PwC's Insight into Banking & Fintech Sectors
Simon Hunt, UK head of banking and capital markets at PwC, commented: "The UK is one of the world’s leading…
Wife Implores UN to Speak Up for Imprisoned Chinese Dissident
The wife of an imprisoned Chinese dissident has called on the international community to urge China to allow her…
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) intends to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the EU, but how will this affect the eDisclosure industry and what new challenges does it present? James Merritt, Director of Forensic Technology & eDisclosure at CityDocs,…Read More...
Senior In-House Lawyers’ Total Earnings Jump £8,130
Senior in-house lawyers have seen their pay rise by £8,130 this year, according to the latest research from…
More IT Investment Needed For Law Firms
Cost of premises is increasing yet firms are still not investing in IT and remote working, highlights MHA Legal…
The CMA has written an open letter to businesses alerting them that, if suppliers restrict their retailers’ prices, that can break the law. The Competition and Markets Authority’s (CMA) open letter is accompanied by an at-a-glance guide to the law and follows two recent cases in which businesses…Read More...
Law Business to Boom in Event of ‘Leave’ Vote
Legal expert and UK200Group Executive Board Member Peter Duff has forecast that, in the case of Britain leaving the…
Children Need To Be At The Centre Of Family Court Cases
Section 1 of the Children Act 1989 states that when a court determines any question with respect to the upbringing…