Laura Nash, barrister at St John’s Buildings, has become one of the UK’s youngest coroners, having been appointed Assistant Coroner at Oldbury Coroner’s Court at the age of 31. Laura, who was called to the Bar in 2009, has extensive experience dealing with inquests, having acted for both…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
5 Ways IP Law Firms Can Adapt, Evolve and Thrive in 2017
IP law firms are part of an ever-changing landscape, with new legislation and regulation constantly challenging the…
Can Anyone Afford a Lawyer These Days?
Following on with Lawyer Monthly’s series on law school and careers we talk money and fees. Below Francine Ryan,…
MHA MacIntyre Hudson, the top 20 UK chartered accountancy and business advisory firm, is merging its City and North London offices to enhance its client offering and accommodate growth. The merged teams will operate from the firm’s existing New Bridge Street office, close to Blackfriars in the City…Read More...
UK Citizens Set For ‘Second Class Status’
Barristers have warned that the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill’s approach to ‘bringing rights home’ is a recipe…
Your Thoughts: Sending Private Messages at Work
In a case that has, for a decade, surpassed people’s understanding of European human rights and employment law, the…
New research has shown that nearly half of jurors in rape cases come to a guilty verdict before deliberation, indicating a predictive relationship between juror demographics, personal experience, and psychological make up – impacting upon verdicts in rape cases. The study, conducted by a…Read More...
September Deadline for Criminal Finances Act Compliance
It’s now less than a month until the UK’s Criminal Finances Act comes into force on 30th September. This is a…
How Much Money Are Your Legal Claims Losing Out On?
With litigation costs higher than ever before, it has never been more important for lawyers to ensure claims are…