Business leaders dealing with the Brexit fallout have been told not to panic over the possible impact on intellectual property, trademarks and copyright laws. Leading national law firm Freeths is advising clients that nothing will change immediately. Freeths partner Simon Barker, head of…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Brexit: The Clock Won’t Be Turned Back on Reform of Data Protection Laws
Speaking before an audience of over 200 senior managers from across the financial services sector, experts from…
EIP Says Brexit Will Complicate IP Rights
Intellectual property law firm, EIP, is supporting the Remain position in the EU referendum, warning that a UK exit…
Commenting on the case which has been dropped by Marvel and DC Comics against a British businessman over the legal right to use the word ‘superhero’, IP expert, Tristan Sherliker, associate solicitor, EIP, said: “This news is great for Mr Jules. However it is also bad news for others who might be…Read More...
Chinese Firm Wins iPhone Trademark Case Against Apple
An ongoing trademark battle has concluded in favour of Xintong Tiandi Technology over the use of the name ‘IPHONE’,…
Will the Panama Leak Scandal Push Towards Enhanced Tax Scrutiny?
In light of the recent ‘Panama leak’ (Click here to know the ins and outs), governments globally have not only set…
The cyber espionage frontier hit a new level this week as reports state that attackers have targeted major international law firms with the intention of obtaining vital M&A information. Flashpoint, a New York based security firm, published a public warning highlighting the activities of…Read More...
How could EU Patent Protection be impacted by a potential Brexit?
While the UK is set to vote on a possible farewell from the European Union, a new EU patent system is in its final…