Moving abroad is a big decision, so big, in fact, that it’s easy for expats to feel overwhelmed during the process. While life as an expat can be exciting, you have to ensure that you don’t leave any legal loose ends that could dampen your spirits or lead to unsavoury surprises. Legal Things To…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
Microsoft Settles Immigration-Related Claims With US Justice Department
The US Justice Department says Microsoft asked job applications for unnecessary immigration documents to prove they…
Moving Overseas With A Criminal Record
While in prison, you may have probably heard many things about restrictions and free movement abroad. It may create…
As a growing number of Brits are marrying abroad, demand for UK spouse visas is ever-increasing.Read More...
Understanding New Zealand Visa Laws (NZeTA)
Since October 2019, visa waiver travellers need to apply for an NZeTA to visit New Zealand.
How to Obtain a UK Visa for Your Spouse or Partner
A British citizen or a permanent resident is eligible to bring their spouse living outside the UK into the country…
Migration has always made substantial contributions to Australia’s culture and economy; what impact have the travel restrictions had on our culture and economy? The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (‘the OECD’) has highlighted that the COVID-19 pandemic has had a…Read More...
The Future of Canadian Immigration
Being a popular destination for business people across the globe, and known as a country that opens its arms out…
‘Robo-Lawyer’ Opens the Path To Free Legal Representation
A collaborative project between A Y & J Solicitors and the University of Bradford has developed an AI system…