Navigating the intricacies of competition law has always been a challenging task, and one that has only grown more complex in the UK post-Brexit.Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
The Biggest Legal Stories of 2022
As this most recent year comes to a close, Lawyer Monthly rounds up the biggest and most impactful cases of the…
Tech Adoption Named Top Non-Legal Skill for In-House Counsel
New data shared by the Association of Corporate Counsel found the opinion held by almost half of corporate legal…
The gaming industry in Canada has brought significant revenue to the provinces and created thousands of jobs, often from the efforts of Indigenous peoples.Read More...
Moving the Needle on Fraud
Awareness of fraud and willingness to combat it do not lead to practicable change on their own, and many entities…
How to Obtain and Keep Freezing Injunctions
In investigating and litigating instances of fraud, freezing injunctions present an invaluable tool in locking down…
Annually, French retailers and their suppliers are required to negotiate and agree upon pricing arrangements for the year to come.Read More...
Meta Wins Trademark Battle Over New Logo
Meta Platforms Inc, rebranded from Facebook Inc in October 2021, has beaten back accusations that its blue…
Lawsuit Launched Against Twitter Over Mass Layoffs
Twitter faces a class action lawsuit from former employees who allege that they were not given the advance notice…