Browsing Category

Magazine

DyDo Group Holdings, Japan completed the acquisition of 80% shares in Mavidağ, a local water production company, through its Turkish subsidiary, Della Gıda. The sellers, will retain the remaining 20% of shares in the company. Paksoy has supported Della Gıda in all aspects of the transaction…
Read More...