Mobile phones are a great help in these days to secure this permanent accessibility not only during regular business hours. Sometimes a five-minute call on a Saturday or Sunday can make all the difference instead of having a client experiencing a dreadful weekend by receiving a phone call from its…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
What Can You Legally Do When Construction Takes Too Long?
By using the expertise he has gained over 50 years’ experience, firstly involved with on-site works, followed by…
What’s Still To Be Done for MiFID II
Although the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II) was implemented at the start of the year,…
Rosa Twyman is an energy regulatory lawyer and has exclusively practiced law in the energy industry since 2001, first as commercial oil and gas litigation counsel, and then specialising as an energy regulatory lawyer in oil, gas and electricity matters. She speaks to Lawyer Monthly about her role in…Read More...
What Happens to Employees after an M&A deal?
Unbeknowst to most, employment issues are an important aspect to consider when undergoing an M&A transaction.…
Adapt or Die: How to Attract and Retain Top Legal Talent
Data released from legal recruitment expert, Douglas Scott’s, annual Salary Survey recently revealed that…
Business has never been more complicated in the legal arena. The role of today’s General Counsel (GC), supported by in-house legal teams, has gone from providing sound legal advice to also delivering strategy and direction in both legal and business matters. Below Bryan Melchionda, Director of…Read More...
Professional Negligence: What Happens when Lawyers Fail You?
In his role as National Manager of Shine Lawyers’ Professional Negligence department, Peter heads up a team of…
Shaping Businesses with IP
With one of the best professional teams in Colombia, Carolina Vera and her team are prepared to offer their utmost…