Our next thought leader is Mike Appleby, Partner at Fisher Scoggins Waters, a UK Law firm specialised in construction, engineering and manufacturing litigation. Here, Mike talks to Lawyer Monthly about the health & safety matters he deals with in criminal prosecutions, about the types of…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
Thought Leader: Menelaos Kyprianou on Fraud and Asset Tracing
The global nature of today’s economy makes the process of recovering the assets of fraud and other business crimes…
Thought Leader: Jackie Johnson on Trademarks
As part of our thought leader focus on Intellectual Property, Lawyer Monthly has been talking to Jackie Johnson, a…
Patent protection, whether it be for an invention, a process, or a design, is like the armour and shield of a business; without it, the future of the business is at risk. But patent prosecution and maintenance is not as simple as some might think it is. Here, Troy Groetken, a shareholder with…Read More...
Thought Leader: Bijan Kasraie on International Trade
Touching on the topic of international trade this month is Dr. Bijan Kasraie, a founding member of Kasraie &…
Olga Bezrukova on Intellectual Property
Excitingly, IP laws are different in almost every country, and while the EU has its own directives for member…
An entrepreneurial spirit, an awareness of presentation and a deep understanding of specialist property sectors is what make our next guest a formidable expert witness in his field. Ruaraidh AdamsCairns BSc (Est Man) FRICS is a director of Savills and head of Litigation Support for the firm. Here he…Read More...
Expert Witness – Vascular Surgery
Talking to Lawyer Monthly on the complexities of vascular surgery, the processes involved in the role of an expert…
Michael P. Corrigan – Criminal Investigations
Arguably one of the most in demand expert witness roles, Criminal Investigations require an experienced and…