Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- How Did the 2012 PSI Alleviate Greece’s Debt Crisis?
- Securing Compensation for Environmentally Injured Victims
- Securing Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Addressing M&A Concerns in Companies with Foreign Workers
- Arbitrating in Multi-Jurisdictional Disputes
- The Biggest M&A Deals That Never Were
- Enabling IPO Success for Chinese Companies in the US
- Aiding Clients Through DUI Expungement
- The Ins and Outs of Auto Accidents
- What is the Cost of Litigiousness?
d.marsden 729 posts 0 comments
Dan Marsden is the head of Web Development at Universal Media
Speaking to Mark, it is clear he is keen to assert that compliance is more than just about following laws, regulations and policies. It’s about doing the right thing. He says: “Part of being the Compliance Officer means that I’m responsible for driving a compliance programme through the different…Read More...