The legal sector is currently in a state of flux. Research1 has shown law firms are aware technology must be embraced to meet their full growth potential, but very few have taken the plunge and tackled this issue head on. Here to talk to Lawyer Monthly about this is Simon Michie, CTO at Redcentric,…Read More...
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the World of Tech Start-Ups and Investments in Turkey
- Excelling in Patent Prosecution in India
- Unravelling Cruise Ship Injury Claims
- The Triumph of True Crime Media
- French and International Property and Tax Matters in 2023
- Post-Brexit Restructuring Proceedings: What Are the Implications for Luxembourg?
- What Are the Legal Difficulties in Building Envelope Consulting?
- Helping Injured Clients to Regain Mobility
- The Top Legal Trends for 2023
- Delivering Excellence in Competition Law
d.marsden 729 posts 0 comments
Dan Marsden is the head of Web Development at Universal Media
Elena Servini: Is it Better to Outsource Legal Counsel, or Hire an In-House…
This month, Lawyer Monthly hears from Elena Servini, Associate Solicitor, Corporate & Commercial, and Acuity…
Richard Oliphant: EMEA General Counsel DocuSign
What are commonly the challenges of your role at a digital transaction management company and how do you navigate…
In 2013, with the introduction of the Jackson reforms, the legal sector had to dramatically change the way in which it generated leads. These changes signalled a new era for the sector as law firms were forced to rethink the company structure in order to secure new business, as the ‘no win, no fee’…Read More...