Job of the Week: NQ Commerical Lawyer
Each week along with our law jobs partner Simply Law Jobs we'll be bringing you one of the top legal jobs in the UK. This week, we're featuring a Commercial Lawyer. Read more about this position and find out how you can apply below.
NQ Commerical Lawyer
Location: Liverpool, North West England, remote working opportunities
Salary: £30000 – £45000 Per Annum
Job type: Commercial Lawyer, Solicitor, Permanent
Job sector: In House
Experience: Newly Qualified
A leading law firm with a mission to utilise cutting edge legal technologies to provide a market leading legal service to their clients. They are truly disrupting the legal sector with their innovative approach and they offer an amazing opportunity for any newly qualified solicitor, junior solicitor or a lawyer with mid level experience. If you are excited by innovation within the legal sector and are keen to develop in an environmentthat will help develop your skills then please apply.
This is an opportunity for dynamic forward thinking junior to mid-level lawyers who have the ambition and passion to embrace new technologies and work with one of the most dynamic law firms in the UK, and in indeed also globally. You will be joining the managed services team as it continues it rapid growth, providing legal solutions for a range of large corporate clients.
- Providing high quality, pragmatic, clear and commercially focused legal advice;
- Being focused on delivering and enhancing an efficient, high quality legal managed service;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient performance of work in compliance with service levels and KPIs;
- Assisting with the development of precedents, negotiation mandates, know-how, guidelines and training materials and promoting a culture of continuous improvement;
- Utilising legal software as a case management system and to drive efficiencies into the contract management process;
- Assisting with the compliance program including quality assurance and the undertaking of file audits;
- Working with and delivering data analytics to our clients, including management information; and
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
What you will have:
- Qualified and practising solicitor in England & Wales (or equivalent alternative experience) with high quality relevant commercial experience gained either in-house or private practice;
- A good understanding of the challenges and requirements of an in-house legal team/GC;
- The ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical audiences;
- Experience in utilising legal software as a case management system and to drive efficiencies into the legal process; and
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work efficiently & to a high quality within SLAs and KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A positive and ambitious attitude;
- Good IT skills (including Word and Outlook);
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to use initiative;
- The ability to develop effective client relationships and advise stakeholders from across clients” business;
- Confident, motivated and professional manner;
- An approachable and friendly manner with a sense of humour;
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a small but growing team adapting to the needs of our clients and the business;
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn; and
- High standards of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
To apply click here