Each week in along with our law jobs partner Simply Law Jobs we’ll be bringing you one of the top legal jobs in the UK. This week, we’re featuring a Senior Associate role at Wicker Hamilton . Read more about this position and find out how you can apply below.
Location: London City
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
Job type: Permanent
Job sector: Private Practice
Experience: PQE 4, PQE 5, PQE 6-9, PQE 10+
We are a boutique consultancy.
We help with legal recruitment for a select group of elite law firms.
About Our Client
Our client is a top-ranked UK law firm that has won multiple awards and is highly recognised in the legal 500 for its employment practice. The team advises clients in the pharma, automotive, manufacturing, education, and hospitality sectors with particular expertise in advising on large scale redundancies and reorganisations.
The team size is small and highly ambitious.
The firm is also ranked in The Sunday Times as one of the best firms to work for in the UK.
The firm is looking for an employment solicitor to come in at senior associate level.
You will be expected to advise on the full spectrum of employment law including:
- Employment tribunal litigation;
- Advising from both the employer/employee standpoint.
You will have the opportunity to work on both domestic and international matters as part of the firm’s international growth plan.
- You will have trained at a London law firm and covered a full range of employment matters.
- You will be able to manage a caseload with little supervision.
- Personable, outgoing and a team player.
- Have a strong interest in business development