We’re excited to announce that we’re hiring. We currently have an opening for a talented and experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant to head up our new Lawyer Monthly Jobs business. For full job details and information on how to apply see below.
Legal Recruitment Consultant
Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission and benefits OTE 40 – 50k plus
We’re looking for an experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant to join our business and head up the new UK Legal Recruitment Business for our respected legal publication.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Legal Recruitment Consultant who is looking to take the next step into management and team leadership, or for an existing team leader to spearhead a new and exciting project from the ground-up. As the team leader, the prospects of the position are only limited by your ambition as we aim to expand this area of the business rapidly.
Working closely with the marketing team and directors to ensure the success of the new venture for a successful legal and business media company, you will need to be experienced, ambitious and an excellent communicator. You will be joining a friendly and ambitious company located in the popular market town of Lichfield.
- Legal Job sales. You’ll be required to bring in new clients and business securing a continual flow of high-quality legal jobs.
- Develop good relationships with potential clients and UK Law Firms and maintain business with existing accounts.
- Lead a Legal Recruitment team from the front including setting targets, training staff members and being responsible for the performance of your team.
- Be well versed in all aspects of Legal recruitment such as headhunting, candidate screening, job posting, offering advice to clients and customers.
What We Offer
- We offer an excellent basic salary and a generous, uncapped bonus scheme
- The opportunity to lead your own team, setting targets and driving the business forward
- Use industry leading software with training included
- Be part of an energetic and fast-paced work environment in a desirable location with a series of benefits including cycle to work, duvet days, and staff days out.
To be considered, the successful candidate should have:
- Ideally two years plus current legal recruitment experience (other experience will be considered)
- An established network of contacts within the Legal recruitment sector.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain long-term commercial relationships
- A proven ability to develop and maintain revenues from a loyal client base
- A desire to work within a company where you can set and achieve your own goals
- Knowledge and experience of Madgex job boards and SalesForce will be an advantage.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV.