Get Two Winks of Sleep in London at the Ten Manchester Street Hotel
Lawyer Monthly was invited to spend a night at Ten Manchester Street Hotel in London, to see if it's peaceful and idyllic location was equally matched by it's style and service inside. We were not disappointed.
Ten Manchester Street Hotel, Marylebone, London, W1U 4DG. T + 44 (0) 207 3175 900 . F + 44 (0) 20 7486 4684
£340.00 PP Junior Suite & BB
The city never sleeps, and usually when you’re in the city, you struggle to get a wink in too. It is usually difficult to find a hotel in the perfect location in the city, that will allow you to embrace the hustle and bustle of the streets, but still allow you to lay your head to rest at night to wake refreshed in the morning.
At the Ten Manchester Street Hotel – I assure you – you will be able to do just that. Located a few minutes’ walk from Baker Street station, the hotel is at a convenient location for you to be in central London in a short 15-minute commute. The peacefulness in the hotel itself, however, does not hit you until you come to the realisation that you are actually at the heart of London.
You receive all the perks of a five-star hotel, from personal, friendly service, all the way to a cosy, apartment-style room; if you are touring the city and are searching for a relaxing stay or there for business and need a stress-free visit, the Manchester Street Hotel will be perfect.
The intimate dining area enables you to dismiss the stresses of the day; from finely cooked steak, to lobster linguine, the hotel offers exquisite food to match their exquisite wines. The apartment-style of the room allows you to feel like you are at home. With a seating area with bestselling novels on the shelf, a TV showing the latest movies and a coffee machine to quench your espresso needs, it is hard to not put your feet up. The small kitchen area even comes with a microwave, so you are free to choose between microwave chips tickling your taste buds rather than scrumptious penne pasta.
A second 36” flat screen TV on the opposing side allows you to watch movies in bed and if, you somewhat feel homesick or need to make an important international business call, the bedside table has a ‘Handy Smartphone’ offering complimentary international calls.
One of finest cigar venues in London, Cigars at No.Ten offers an unsurpassed range of hand-rolled Havana cigars. Be spoilt for choice with their fine selection and sample cigars in their indoor tasting room, before making your choice of single stick or box to purchase. All Havanas are meticulously maintained by the cigar team, who house them in a bespoke humidor, ensuring that your chosen cigar arrives in complete optimum condition.
The Ten Manchester Street Hotel still has the grandeur London feel to it, in a stylish, classy building; you almost feel like a celebrity walking in. But the small, intimate atmosphere, makes you feel so close to home, perfectly evaporating any unwanted uneasiness or stress the city can sometimes offer.
About Ten Manchester Street Hotel
- Ten Manchester Street is a boutique hotel in Marylebone, with 44 unique bedrooms housed in a beautiful Edwardian building. This four-star boutique London hotel is located close to Regents Park, within 5 minutes walking distance of Baker Street station and 10 minutes from Oxford street and Bond Street station.
- The rooms include the Superior, Deluxe, Courtyard rooms, Junior Suite, Grand Suite and Family Suite, each tailored to enhance the bespoke nature of this central London hotel and the individual needs of our guests. Our hotel is ideally located for shopping on Oxford Street, a well-known and popular shopping location in the heart of London.
- Tucked away in Marylebone, in a classic Edwardian building sits Ten. Combining luxury and refinement with a convenience and energy, our opportune location allows you to effortlessly explore some of the city’s most prominent attractions in a fashion that is uniquely dynamic.
- Ten is a retreat, home to our sophisticated restaurant and in-house cigar lounge, integrating contemporary modern style and eclectic warmth.
- Nestled between the excitement of London’s renowned Oxford Street and graceful Regents Park, Ten is perched elegantly in the heart of London.
- Ten Manchester Street Hotel is also home to Cigars at No. Ten, an exclusive cigar shop and indoor tasting room boasting an all-weather cigar terrace and walk-in humidor. Cigars at No. Ten offers a comprehensive range of hand-rolled Havanas plus many other famous Cuban marques.
- Our exclusive Dieci Restaurant, serving modern Italian cuisine, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself with rare fine wines and a selection of menus, including our famous Afternoon Tea.