In order for your entry to be considered, please adhere to the following general rules of entry:
- Each entry must be submitted via the online form – the maximum word count is 500 words. Please provide written evidence to support your entry.
- Please follow the voting criteria set out in the voting criteria tab.
- When nominating a third party, please provide as much information as possible.
- All information/data received regarding the Lawyer Monthly Women in Law Awards 2015 will be treated as confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- Parity Media Ltd accepts no responsibility for inaccurate nominations received.
- Parity Media Ltd accepts no responsibility for votes submitted but not received.